ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd.

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd

About Us

ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a Canada based diversified financial services company engaged in general insurance, reinsurance, insurance claims management and investment management

ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is the largest private sector general insurance company in India with a Gross Written Premium (GWP) of Rs 69.14 billion for the year ended March 31, 2015. The company issued over 13.87 million policies and settled over 3.41 million claims as on March 31, 2015.

ICICI Lombard was conferred with the ‘Claim Leader’ Award in the General Insurance Category at the 4th annual edition of the Indian Insurance Award 2014 for its claim settlement track record.

Address

ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co. Ltd. 
401-402, Interface Bldg; No.11,
Link Road, Malad (West),
Mumbai – 400064.

Services Offered

  • Car Insurance
  • Health Insurance
  • Travel Insurance
  • Student Travel Insurance
  • Home Insurance

Contact details

Call Now
Standard STD Rates Apply:
Tel.: 022-61961100
Tel.: 9223622666
Fax: 022-61961110
E-mail: customersupport@icicilombard.com

Toll free No

Toll free No
1800 2666

Website

www.icicilombard.com

Customer Care

motubanner

 




Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Ltd

Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Ltd.

About Us CignaTTK Health Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the U.S. based global health services leader, Cigna Corporation and Indian conglomerate, TTK Group. Company received the regulatory license from IRDA in November…


Liberty Videocon General Insurance Company Limited

Liberty Videocon General Insurance Company Limited

About Us Liberty Mutual Insurance Group was founded in the year 1912 and now is a diversified global insurer and has over 900 offices over the world. With Liberty Mutual’s 100 years of supervision in…


Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited

Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited

About Us Magma HDI General Insurance Co Ltd. is a joint venture between Magma Fincorp Ltd, Kolkata and HDI-Gerling Industrie Versicherung AG Germany Address Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited 24 Park Street, Kolkata – 700016 Services…


Religare Health Insurance Company Limited

Religare Health Insurance Company Limited

About Us Religare Health Insurance Company Limited is a specialist health insurer engaged in the distribution & servicing of health insurance products. Our shareholders comprise three strong entities: Religare Enterprises Limited, a leading diversified financial…


L&T General Insurance Company Limited

L&T General Insurance Company Limited

About Us L&T General Insurance Company Limited (L&T Insurance) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited – one of the world’s top 50 most reputed companies in the June 2009 issue of Forbes-Reputation…


Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd

Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd

About Us Max Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd. (Max Bupa) is a joint venture between Max India Limited and the UK based healthcare services expert, Bupa.Our vision is real. To become India’s most admired Health…


SBI General Insurance Company Limited

SBI General Insurance Company Limited

About Us SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%.SBI General…


Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited

Raheja QBE General Insurance Company Limited

About Us As an organization we believe that we are uniquely poised to help our clients through these tough times. What sets us apart is our conservative approach to balance sheet management and one simple philosophy…


Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited

Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited

About Us  Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Ltd is a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises, a leading Indian business group and AXA, a world leader in financial protection. The joint venture company has a 74%…


Shriram General Insurance Company Limited

Shriram General Insurance Company Limited

About Us  Hence foreseeing the General Insurance business as a Sunrise Industry, Shriram Group has entered into this business and as a result Shriram General Insurance came into existence. Upto Sept 2012 it was a…