Can the insurance company refuse to settle my claim? Can I file a complaint?

-Sponsored Ads-

In the event of an insurance company refusing to settle your claim, provided you have adhered to the terms and conditions of the policy, you can file a complaint with the insurance company via the Integrated Grievance Management System, a platform that monitors grievances. If necessary, the IRDA can intervene. The IRDA Grievance Cell has a toll-free number: 155255 or you can email them at