Suppose I get treatment in a non-network hospital or a hospital where cashless facility was not used. What documents do I need for filing a claim?

-Sponsored Ads-

For treatment in a non-network hospital, your reimbursement will be based on your policy terms and conditions. Important things to remember are: the hospital must be recognized as a hospital under the policy. You must contact your TPA within 7 days from admission into the hospital with your original claim form filled and signed by you, discharge summary from the hospital, documents related to your diagnosis and treatment, doctors’ reports, bills, payment receipts and prescriptions, test reports with the doctor/surgeon’s notes, all attending medical personnel’s bills and receipts and details of existing policies.